Induction cooktop have replaced LPG Gas stoves and provide efficient and fast cooking. Before getting into the topic, first of all you have to understand how it works? So basically, an Induction cooktop is a flat surface of glass. It is assembled with one or more heaters depending upon the size. It works by heating a coil through electricity and cooking food by producing electromagnetic energy.
Know about Best Induction Cooktop available in India.
Well, let us discuss about some pros and cons of Induction cooktop;
- We all know that an Induction cooktop is a fast cooking appliance as compared to other counterparts. So in case of using induction for cooking you don’t have to wait for the heating burner so that it can transfer heat and heat the vessel for cooking. Instead, you can prepare food within minutes.
- With an induction cooktop you can easily control the temperature according to your requirement of recipe. Temperature and heat control panel are the best features for different kinds of cooking.
- It saves a lot of time and consumes less electricity at the same time. Its efficient technology helps you in many ways and provides effective cooking.
- It does not overcook the food and provides perfectly cooked food. Its instant cool cooking surface protects you from burning or other accidents.
- It is the safest, easiest way of cooking. With its timer feature you can do other works also. However its auto shut down will automatically power off the induction when it is not in use for a long time.
- Induction cooktops are much costlier than traditional cooking gas stoves. Cooking on natural heat is healthy rather than cooking on an electric cooktop.
- Cooking on an induction is easy and faster but as it is new technology, thus it requires high investment and also it requires some specific kinds of vessels for effective cooking. Generally it requires stainless steel cookware for compatible cooking in Induction.
- If you are not familiar with cooking induction, you might get over cooked food two-three times in starting. You must need to maintain the temperature for perfect cooked food.
- It may be noisy sometimes. An induction cooktop creates a buzzing sound while operating, but after a few months you become habitual with it.
So these are a few pros and cons of best induction cooktop. Moreover you cannot stop yourself from getting used to it. You simply love its unbeatable heating technology and cooking modes for making every day special with tasty cooked foods.